Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Happy Black Friday!
Did you go shopping today?
I didn't. I don't do black friday very well. I usually end up buying things I don't need, because I'm very much of an impulse buyer. I usually figure that whatever I absolutely need, I should be able to afford to pay for its full price.
This past week, I ventured out into some DIY projects. I'm still working on one of them.
And the other, I wore yesterday!
Maegan from ...love Maegan did this DIY and I just could not help myself. Specially since I had been wanting a faux fur coat for a while now. It was extremely easy to do. And if you like mine, I strongly encourage you to do it. I thought about writing out my steps, but I figured Maegan did a much better job. You really should just follow her steps.
And here it is, Voila!
{Too bad I didn't get a closer picture of it, and I'm sorry the quality came out so poor}

      






I hope you had lots to eat! And it was wonderful!
 We had so much food.
I always like how beautiful my mom makes the table look!


God Bless,

Jules

3 comments:

  1. OMG I am a little bit in love with your boots!!!!
    Love
    Cxx
    http://camilleovertherainbow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I usually figure that whatever I absolutely need, I should be able to afford to pay for its full price."

    wise words. I feel like that too, but I was never able to verbalize it like this.

    um beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your boots and the table arrangement!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love...