Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just another outfit post

For this outfit, I must say I was actually inspired a little a lot by this outfit. We went out to dinner with my brother-in-law and his wife and we had wonderful time! I wish I had taken pictures at the restaurant because it was such a cute little place. Delicious food, cozy atmosphere and lovely company sums up our night. We will definately be going back.
 I don't usually wear skirts this short, but husband likes it, and I like making husband happy. It's fun!


These are my new shoes {which I need to get a better picture of} and I love them! They are not booties, I think they're called shooties? Well, they were the missing piece in my shoedrobe. They go with everything and add about a good 5" to my height. Mama like!!
Oh, oh!I almost forgot to tell you. Tomorrow I'm going to embark on some DIY projects and I'm super excited!  I will try and capture the process or I may just show the final project depending how scattered-brain I get. I tend to be a bit of a space cadet, so I may or may not forget to actually take pictures throughout the projects. Please don't judge me.
1st DIY project of the day: Cooking some beef strognoff for my husband...{not sure you can call cooking a 'diy project' but I'm still pretty pumped}
 Stay tuned!
Have a good night people!


God bless,

Jules

1 comment:

  1. I want ur purse!!!!!! that's all! :o)

    P.s: stop by my blog and check out the bset of African Fashion....

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love...