Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Warning: This post may make you hungry

Today I am a rockstar housewife! I cooked up some awesome beef strognoff, which the husband loves, therefore making me a rockstar! Apparently it is {and it was} pretty easy to cook. I can definately see myself whipping this up in a matter of minutes {and rocking out around the house; I like being a rockstar}The best part is husband really loves this stuff, and we all know I like to make husband happy, 'so I will add this recipe to the '4 things I can cook and will cook again'. 
So here's how I earned my rockstar status.
Who chops up onions this way?!
 A little onion, garlic and olive oil.
 Then add the meat of your choice {i chose steak}
 Add some veggies or whatnots of your choice; I added heart of palms {because I love the stuff} and some green onions
 Then some diced tomatoes. 
 Here's where I went slighty wrong. You see, sometimes I get carried away in my cooking and forget that I'm not as skilled as I wish to be, and I forget to follow the recipe.
I was supposed to add only 1 tbsp of tomato sauce; I added 1 whole can.
Slighty saucy.
        
 Add some table cream and
Voila!
I promise you that it tasted sooo much better than it looked.
It's supposed to go with rice, but because I got so excited in cooking my little beef stroganoff, I forgot all about it and burned the rice! I was so upset.
The whole house smelles like something went terrible wrong.

Oh well, reason #222 why I don't cook. I'm just not that good at it.

Have a good one!

God bless,

Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love...