Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving thanks this thanksgiving


I'm thankful for
Love

 I'm thankful that I had the chance to honeymoon in Hawaii for 12 days.

 It was beautiful.

 I"m thankful for my wonderful family

My amazing parents {married almost 28 years}

I'm thankful for the relationship I have with my sister

I'm thankful for my sister's family; they brighten my world
Words can't describle the love I have more my nephews. 
And I'm thanful for my besty....
It's never a dull moment with her.
 I'm thankful for the strength I had to finish my first 10K this year!

Woo-hoo!

It's been a good year.
And my heart is full of gratitude

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

God bless,

Jules













2 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE YOU!!! :) Love the post! I am thankful for you too BFF!!! Hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving! :) LOVE YOU.... :-*

    btw... saw this one and thought you would like it... I did ;)

    http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...you look absolutely adorable in this pictures, Jules. I hope that you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love...