Friday, July 8, 2011

well, hello again.

i've taken a small vacation from my blog. and i've contemplated coming back many times and have talked myself out of it, because of lack of time or a camera. but i realized i keep making excuses because the reality is, it's a lot of work! it requires a good amount of time and sometimes i just don't have it. but i've realized that there are no rules when it comes to my blog. its my voice, my ideas and i won't put pressure on myself because of it. so here i go again venturing into this blog sphere. let me catch you up on what's been going on.
<>{i apologize for the quality of the pics. taken with my iphone}
{meet Donatella Versace. the newest addition to our family.}
  

{moved into a new house! this is my house key}
 

{been busy organizing the new closet.}
 

{adding some special touches to the new house.}

Blessings,
Jules

1 comment:

  1. wow, alot has happened. and agree with you, it's your blog, you gotta do what and how it makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love...