Friday, October 22, 2010

Down to the Big Easy

Bags are packed. Snacks are ready. Road trip music is on.
 We are off to New Orleans!!!
yiipee!!!


Can you feel my excitement??
I have never been, so I really am excited. I'm not sure what to expect. I am hoping for cooler weather {I already checked 20x and that 80 is not going down } but I'm still praying it's at least cool enough to wear my new boots!
I have about 4 outfits that go with my boots and if it's really hot my feet are gonna be toaaasty! I'm hoping to take some really good pictures and eat some really good crawfish. I already have a list of restaurants I want to try. I hope I get to all of them.
So off we go...
{{ Beijos!!}}

Have a great weekned,

God Bless,

Jules

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have an absolute blast - road trips are the best. Especially...when they involve cute boots. Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love...