Saturday, October 9, 2010

My first time

I would like to dedicate my very first blog post to my handsome husband, Jr. He is my motivator day after day. This picture was taken last month (August/09) in a New York Subway station. We have been married for almost6 months now- we got married April 18Th of this month, and yes, we’re happy newlyweds :) - I am so thankful to find a man such as my husband. Most people are very apprehensive about marriage these days; I believe it is the best thing to ever happen to me. And the most wonderful institution created by God. My husband and I have become a team. A partnership. It’s funny that marriage does that to a relationship. It takes you to the next level. At least that’s what I’ve gathered from my short 6 months. :)

God bless,

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love...